Refund request by merchant for PayBats subscription
You are not entitled for refund for any drop / withdrawal of application after signing up with PayBats or upon payment of subscription fee. All fees paid hereunder shall be fully earned by PayBats and shall be non-refundable for any reason whatsoever.
Refund because of Termination of Service
We deserve the right to terminate your account at any time for any reason in accordance with the Terms of our service and we will not give you a refund for the amount fee that you have paid to us. Similarly if you terminate our service for whatever reasons, you are not entitled for any refund.
Refund request by customer through merchant
Merchant that initiates refund for customers are subject to a service charge fee of 1.5% for Credit and Debit card from the total amount requested. Refund is not available for FPX transaction.
**insert refund-process image**
How to make refund for customer:
- Login to your dashboard
- Go to Menu > Transaction > List **insert menu-transaction-list image**
- Select the transaction to proceed with refund
- Scroll down to the bottom of the transaction detail. You will find the button “Request for Refund”. Click this button
- You will be seeing a page to confirm whether you want to proceed or not for the refund. If you confirm, click “Confirm Refund Request & Make Payment”. If you want to cancel, click “Back” **insert refund-form image**
- If you proceed to refund, you need to make the payment back to PayBats **insert refund-charges-payment form**
- You can also double check the refund charges under the Charges > List **insert charges-list**
- We will process the refund within 3 weeks
- The transaction that was requested for refund will be paid back to the merchant according to the settlement process